Thursday, September 27, 2012

Genesis

This piece is the next piece of the Genesis series. It's based on Moses 2:8 and Abraham 4:8. The piece is called Firmament Called Heaven, and I tried to use symbolism to visualize heaven. The pillars represent a transition. The orthagon square is in the middle, it contains all 12 of the orthagons, I would once again remind myself and other artists that it perhaps would be good to leave yourself notes on what deep and creative ideas you have behind your pieces, so that you will remember them later on. I guess what I was going for with all of the symbols is perhaps a sense of the eternal, with the orthagons, the alpha and omega and the color purple which it the color of royalty. I'm very sorry that I can't remember more of the thoughts behind this piece.

Firmament Called Heaven
Watercolor
9x9in
2012
Series: Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment