Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sacred Geometry: A Primer

Today, the Biauron, as you might guess from its name, it's related to the auron or golden section, it's one of my favorites of the orthogons.
We begin as usual, with a square.

Then use the compass (set to over half of the line) to find the half way point of the square.

On the lower half of the square draw a diagonal from top left of the half to bottom right.

Set your compass with the point on the left half of the square and arc up to meet the diagonal line.

From the bottom corner on the right set the compass from the diagonal line arc to the left line of the square.

Set your compass on the point where the arc and the square meet, point on the point and set the lead to the bottom of the square and make a semicircle.


Draw the top of the biauron  where the semicircle ends.

1 comment:

  1. This site is so informative. Because it is learn to me how to art sacred geometry. Thanks a lot your exclusive tips. I'll follow this tips. I am a businessman and my business is sacred geometry related. So this tips help to my business. Some days ago I was visited a site that also so informative.If you want to know that information please visit the link.
    sacred geometry

    ReplyDelete