Friday, February 24, 2012

Photos of your work

So I just got professional images of some of my pieces and they're awesome! I've taken pictures of my work and they range from awful to okay, with major improvement since I learned how to crop images. My pictures of my work could perhaps be even better with learning more about photography and/or editing but I think even with all that, my pictures really can't compare with those taken by a professional who specializes in photographing art. I learned about such a photographer while in school and I would love to be able to afford to have him take pictures of all my work for me. To illustrate my point, here's two pictures of the same image, my image I thought was a pretty good one, never the less I'm sure you can easily tell which one I did and which one was professional.
Morning
watercolor
9x9in
2012
Series: Genesis
Photo by Hawkinson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment