Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sometimes I really wish that I could create pieces just like Wulf, or like some of my class mates, or Durer or da Vinci, the list goes on. I can emulate their work, I can be inspired by their work and get ideas from it, but I am not any of them and so my work can't be theirs. I've had feelings like these for ages, in elementary school art projects, when writing essays or stories, etc. All I can do is the best I can with what I've got and who knows, maybe there's somebody out there wishing they could do things the way I do them, maybe not. It's interesting to think about things like that though.

To make up for the recent lack of posts and pictures, here's another piece from The Importance of Bees, enjoy.


Divine Tears
Micron Pen and Ink
2011
11inX11in
Series: The Importance of Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment