Thursday, March 10, 2011

I haven't posted for a long time, I've been very busy working on an application to have a solo show, I'll tell more about that when I know more. It's been a real learning experience for me. Even if I don't end up getting the show, I've already gotten a lot out of this. One thing that I learned adamantly is that if you can afford to have pictures of your work taken by a professional, it's well worth the money rather then spending hours yourself trying to get good images and then cropping them etc.
I mentioned earlier that I was continuing the series on Bees, but it's turned out to be a new series on bees rather than a continuation. There new series is called The Importance of Bees, by the way if you get the chance to learn more about bees you should do it, they are fascinating. Here is a piece from the new series.


Passing It On
micron pen and ink
2011
11inX11in
Series: The Importance of Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment