Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sketchbook

Alright, so I've been working on the sketchbook project for a few days now and I've filled a few pages and I'm working on filling a few others. I'm not so sure that this is a project that I'll be interested in doing again after this time. If I were to do this again I would want a spiral bound sketchbook, they don't look as nice as the hard bound but they're much easier to work with... or maybe I could make myself a Coptic bound book, those are also easier to draw in.
In retrospect I wish that I'd done more/better research on my theme because I don't really know how I want to go about this and so a lot of what I've done so far is not very impressive. I'm really feeling the pressure of the deadline, there are so many pages to be filled and it's very tempting to just fill them with something simple/poor quality for the sake of filling pages. Below are a few pages, the one on the right's not finished yet.
P.S. I wanted to share this amazing book that my friend made.


No comments:

Post a Comment